I'm a 2nd year student (senior undergraduate) at École Polytechnique (Paris), where I'm studying Applied Mathematics, Computer Science and Biology.
Sorted by decreasing importance:
- (2018-) Retracing human migrations through the phylogenetic study of myths (like this) (already some interesting results)
- (2018-) Inductive dynamic charging of electric vehicles (under the supervision of French research institute VEDECOM). Intermediate report (in French)
- (2019) md-html: a custom Markdown to HTML converter I use for my posts
- (2018) cr: a modest attempt at enhancing creativity
- (2018) flip-screen: flip your computer screen automatically past a certain hour to go to bed
- (2018) Doomsday algorithm on bash startup: force yourself to get better in mental calculation every time you open your terminal